maandag 22 augustus 2016

Meditation retreat thailand

Of the hundreds of meditation temples in Thailan a few cater specifically for foreigners by holding meditation sessions and retreats in English. In Thailan on a budget, and looking to explore your spiritual side? It's time to consider signing up for one of the ubiquitous seven-to-ten-day .

Come and relax your body and mind with our lifechanging Meditation retreats in Phuket. We combine relaxing holidays with authentic Mindfulness Retreats in . They tend towards a spiritual and holistic approach, which shouldn't be a surprise in a . Are you interested in great meditation yoga retreats in Thailand?

A yoga and meditation retreat in Thailand is easy to find with BookYogaRetreats. I can rec vipassana meditation retreats which are in Thailand - and many. I agree, if you are a complete beginner to yoga and meditation, a 10 . In the past two months I attended three different meditation retreats, all of which I can recommend: Ten-day retreats held most months at Wat . Since I've traveled to (and at times lived in) Thailand every year since 199 I'm occasionally asked to recommend a Buddhist meditation retreat . When I signed up for a 10-day silent meditation retreat in a monastery in Thailand I knew it would be an extreme schedule. Monkchat Meditation Retreat, Chiang Mai: Lees beoordelingen van echte reizigers zoals jij en bekijk professionele foto's van Monkchat Meditation Retreat in .

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Opmerking: Alleen leden van deze blog kunnen een reactie posten.

Populaire posts